Dragonball Z Yaoi Fanfiction
~*~Goku x Vegeta~*~

A Little Prince
Inspired by the book, 'A Little Princess.'  When King Vegeta is threatened, he sends his son into hiding.  But he sends him to a school where he can train, rather than having the time wasted.  Having protected Vegeta, the king dies and his son is left an orphen, losing all status in Frieza's school.  Now Goku's father is looking for the hidden heir to the throne, and it's up to Goku to recognize the prince hiding right beneath his nose.  Yaoi, will have angst and shonen ai, will be Goku+Vegeta.

Part One ~*~ Part Four


~*~Mirai Gohan x Mirai Trunks~*~

Trust
Set in Mirai Trunks' world, this is an angsty songfic.  When Gohan dies fighting the androids, Trunks remains for three years before the time machine is complete.  During that time he must fight a sadistic manipulator able to turn him against himself.  Yaoi, major angst, rape, NCS, shonen ai, violence, Gohan+Trunks, SeventeenxTrunks.


~*~Crossovers~*~

Alternate Timelines Indeed
This is my GW/DBZ crossover, and it takes place somewhere towards the end of the GW series and during the Trunks Saga of DBZ right before the Cell Games.  Quatre and Duo crash onto a planet that is called earth but is definitely different from the one they call home.  Not giving up, Heero and Trowa search for them, and time is of the essence as Cell is about to destroy everything.  The question is how Piccolo and Trunks will react when it comes time for the two pilots to say
good-bye. 
Yaoi, TWT, partial AU on DBZ side, shonen ai, Piccolox4, Trunksx2, 1x2, 3x4. On-Going.

Part One     ~*~     Part Nine

Twist of Fate
A crossover with Dragon Ball Z (The History of Trunks).  When Kurama and Hiei go through a rift in the Makai, they find themselves in a parallel universe to the human world they know.  Androids are killing the ningens and they team up with the only two fighters left, Gohan and Trunks.  Together, they plan to take the androids out before finding a way back to their own world. 
KuramaxHiei, Gohan+Trunks.  On-going.

Part 1     ~*~     Part 3
My Guestbook: Sign
                       
View

Email me:
arigatoumina@hotmail.com
Dragonball Z Main

Index

Last update 10/16/06